The term "testimony" in the Bible often refers to a person's account or witness about their experiences with God, the transformative power of faith, or the truth of God's Word. Here are a few Bible verses related to testimony:
* Revelation 12:11 (NIV):
* "They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death."
* Psalm 119:14 (NIV):
* "I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways."
* Psalm 66:16 (NIV):
* "Come and hear, all you who fear God; let me tell you what he has done for me."
* Mark 5:19-20 (NIV):
* "Jesus did not let him, but said, 'Go home to your own people and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.' So the man went away and began to tell in the Decapolis how much Jesus had done for him. And all the people were amazed."
* Acts 1:8 (NIV):
* "But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
* 1 Peter 3:15 (NIV):
* "But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect."
These verses highlight the importance of sharing one's faith, the work of God, and the transformative power of the Gospel. Testimonies serve as a powerful means of expressing the reality of God's presence and grace in individual lives.